Sunday 25 September 2016

English Jokes





An airplane was about to crash; there were 5
passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes. The first passenger said, "I am President Obama, the
chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to
die." So he took the first parachute and left the plane. The second passenger, Julia Gillard, said, "I am the
prime Minister of Australia and I am the smartest
woman in Australian history, so Australia's people
don't want me to die." She took the second
parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger, John Kerry, said, "I'm a Senator,
and a decorated war hero from the Army of the
United States of America ." So he grabbed the
parachute next to him and jumped. The fourth passenger, ex-President George W. Bush,
said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl,
"I have lived a full life, and served my country the
best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have
the last parachute. "The little girl said, "That's okay, Mr. President. There's
a parachute left for you. Australia 's smartest woman
took my schoolbag.

*************************************


A man for post of Security Guard was interviewed:
"We want someone with a suspicious mind, always on high alert, wanting to attack, strong body, high sense of hearing & most importantly Killer instinct.! Do u think u are eligible?"
Man:"No Sir! But can my Wife apply? :D

*************************************



Justin Bieber was arrested this morning for using Men's Toilet. :p
.
***********************************


No comments:
Write comments